Additional Fees

False deceptive advertisement, rude post nookimg customer service. Charhe their own booking fee and their own cancellations fees which are not cruise companies.

Do not disclose it unless they already charged booking fee, other reputable professional companies including cruise companies do not. Prices are never less then actuall cruises compamies. They deceptively advertise to give you onboard credit up to $750 to make you book with them. Tuey do not disclose that to get it you neef to book $20-30 thousands cruise!!!

What a crooks!!! YOU DEFENETELY BETTER OFF TO BOOK DIRECTLY WITH CRUISE COMPANY!!! YOU ARE NOT SAVING ANYTHING!!! CHECK IT!!!

They promises are bogus, and you dont know it until you book it! Save yourselves a headache to deal with their inflated fees that have mothing to do with cruise lines

Comments

I am so very glad that I tried to do extra research about Cruisesonly. This is my first time cruising and I am trying to get help to do a group cruise but I will just continue booking with the cruise line directly.

Wow, what a piece of ...... This is entirely too much money to be messed up. We work hard for our money and some people have been saving up for a few years just to do this. I want everyone to have a great vacation and not be swindled.

What a sour taste in the mouth Cruisesonly leaves in your mouth. I'm not one to just take someone else's reviews as gospel but I just finished using their chat and although the young lady was pleasant, she kept dodging my question. Well, back to researching the cruise lines myself.

Note to Cruisesonly: STOP wasting peoples' valuable energy and time!! Oh, and they charge a $24.99 processing fee for each cabin/person.